In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
- Good social, verbal, & communication skills
- Highly skilled, detail-oriented JAVA & PHP Developer well versed in Object Oriented Programming & best practices (TDD, etc).
- Familiarity with writing code for Laravel, WordPress as a CMS, knowledge of core actions & filters and how to create plugins using OOP.
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL. PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working with SAAS/RESTful API’s.
- Comfortable blurring the line between traditional back-end and front-end development, often integrating PHP with client-side frameworks and Ajax.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem, not because of tech fashion trends.
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Solid English and existent German language skills
- Addon: Experience work Agile development processes
- Addon: Experience in deployment strategies (GCP)
- Familiarity with our company
Annual gross salary:
Starting from EUR 36.000 €, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience