We are looking for a content/blog writer intern who is able to produce high-quality, appealing and engaging content. This is a part-time job with the opportunity to extend later to full-time. (Ideal for students)
- Deeply understand the topic , define, and write for specific audiences with the intention of accomplishing campaign goals. Be able to take complex medical topics and be able to adjust to write for a range of audiences. Understand the nuance of creating channel-appropriate content – like Facebook or mobile vs. a blog or a website.
- Write compelling articles for the digital publishing platforms
- SEO optimization and make it media-rich
- Advanced English
- Biology/Medicine student
- Can-do attitude! Self-development superstar
- Interest in digital health and medical services
- Good at understanding medical data, visuals, infographics etc
- Independent, high output and performance
- Meticulous, able to carefully re-read, deliver high quality work
- Young and friendly staff
- Flexible working hours
- Low staff turnover - we take specialists for career and salary growth.
- A constant stream of customers who come on the recommendation and want to work with us.
- Contract length: 12 months
- Part-time hours: 10/20 per week
- Job types: Part-time, Internship, Apprenticeship