Position: Graphic Design Intern
Duration: 6 month with possibility to extent to a paid half or full-time position
Working hours: 20 hours / week
We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for hands-on interns to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As an intern at SCARLETRED, you won’t be fetching coffees, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
You will be involved in the creation of social media design, banners, ads and the brainstorming process among the creative teams such as the Design team, Marketing team etc.
Your learning journey
- Design social media graphics for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Content creation and managing through different platforms
- Design and schedule email campaigns in MailChimp
- Updating former content
- Perform social media engagement
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Proficient skills using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Figma
- Basic understanding of the principles of web design and an interest in learning more about web design within the Webflow platform
- Knowledge of basic CSS customizations is preferred
- Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must have a sense of humor!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, SCARLETRED offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
Please submit your application in German or English with your current portfolio